Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Puder ("Putter")

So my little princess, Ms. PuderPants, or Putt-Putt for short, has decided that going outside to survey her kingdom is not only her duty, but her right. Shortly after returning home from work every night, I am greeting by an incessant yowling that only abates upon a) receipt of a treat, and b) Puder's release into the wild. Well, into the patio area near my door, at least.

Here is Miss Kitty, keeping a close watch on the birds in the yard. No stalking or hunting as of yet, although she may be waiting for the right opportunity. God, who spoiled this cat? Oh yeah, that was me!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Great picture! She is beautiful. And quite dignified.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Natalie said...

May I suggest enabling word verification to eliminate the spammers? They seem to like you. ;)

Hot4Teacha said...

Thanks Babe - wondering about that. I think I've got it set now!