Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Not Much to Report

Hi all,

Not much to report here. I had my annual review for FamilyMeans last week - it went well. I still have a job, and I got a raise. Cool.

Other than that, not too much happening. Next week, my friend Kelly is coming over to build me a little storage loft in my garage. Kelly teaches shop up in Forest Lake, and he's awfully handy - so I'm hiring him for his "services". Yep, he's going to service me. Sweet.

I have an eye doctor appointment coming up. I hate it, but not as much as I hate the dentist. So I'll go, they'll dilate my eyes with that weird yellow crap, and I'll drive semi-blindly home. Good times. But if my vision is stable, I'm up for lasik this fall - hope it works out!!

Going to see the Twins next week with Erin, Joy & Phil. Then heading up north the weekend of the 20th for the marathon & my niece Livia's birthday - rock on.

OK, that's it. Seriously. I told you...not much to report.

No comments: