Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Holidays

Well, the holidays are finally over. It took a while, but I managed to see pretty much everyone in my family between Thanksgiving and New Years.

We did Christmas at my dad's on New Years Day this year - more of us could come, and dad doesn't care if it isn't on the actual day of Christmas. So, we drug our hungover, overtired, sad butts to dad's to eat, play games, open gifts, and carouse in a mild-mannered way.

The kids had a great time playing the Wii they got from Santa... (Note: I have NO rhythm; this was proven yet again as I tried my hand on drums.)



Livia has really gotten the hang of opening presents...


and even the damn dog got into the festivities...


plus Nathan gave us his usual "bah-humbug" look, as classic as stockings on the mantle...


while Colleen searched for...something...oh, wait, yep, a can of whoop-ass in cribbage. Found! (Sorry, dad!)
It was a great holiday - hope everyone else had a good one, too!

No comments: