Tuesday, June 09, 2009

So Proud of My Sis!

Amy graduated from Two Harbors High School on May 30, 2009. She looked great up there getting her "diploma" (it's just an empty case - they mail the real thing later) and turning her tassel - I was extremely proud.

Let it be said, for the record, that I managed not to:
a) cry like a baby
b) shout like a banshee
c) reminisce like an old lady

I did, of course, insist on many, many pictures, some of which I will subject you to here:



Amy, peeking over her shoulder while the processional wraps up.






George, the proud papa (he totally cried, by the way...but not me!).


Amy & Katie, after the ceremony concluded. No family resemblance there. Nope.



The siblings - Diane, Nathan, & Brian (back row); Amy, Katie & Leah (front row).

And our niece, Livia, who is (obviously) too cool for school.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Holy s$%^. I keep forgetting she is that old (and us, by proxy...)

Congrats!

Hot4Teacha said...

I know. It's ridiculous how old we are.

The girls were 6 & 4 years old when I met you during our freshman year.

Crazy. Just plain crazy.