Monday, September 17, 2007

Cut off?

So apparently, I've been cut off by my favorite BP (booty provider). I'm trying to figure out how I offended; was it because I picked up some of the scattered tissues and various newspapers in his house? Because I fell asleep before he came to bed the last time I spent the night? Or was it because I drunk-dialed him Friday after HE turned ME down for dinner & booty? I'm trying to come to some logical conclusion, and I think I have it. Not to be all Sex & The City girl or anything, but any one of you would probably tell me: "He's just not that into you."

OK, I guess that's that. Unless he calls and explains what's up, I suppose that's what I have to go with. I draw the line at calling again; I'm not THAT girl who stalks and cries. But seriously, can't a girl get a little "it's over" phone call, at the very least?

No comments: