Monday, September 10, 2007

Whew, wedding!



Here comes the bride, and all her drunken cousins... Isn't that how it goes? Well, that's how it went at this weekend's festivities.

So my cousin Sara (a.k.a. "Little Sara") had a beautiful outdoor wedding on the shores of Lake Superior this weekend. The beauty extended to the local American Legion, where a bevy of Dugas cousins consumed mass quantities of beverages and celebrated the nuptials. Please note the "Zoolander" expression on my older brother's face...beer-induced, I'm sure.

All in all, a good time was had by all. The bride looked lovely, the peeps had a good time, and I am still recovering. Argh...so old!

1 comment:

Smogs said...

Hey Diane.

I am happy to report that you look as good as ever. I am also pleased you finally bought your first home. I hope all is well. I've been busy and am now on a different unit, but enjoying myself as usual.

Hope to talk to you soon.