Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Adding to the Brood?

So these days, I am thinking more and more about adding to my brood. My current brood consists of me, and Pudder. Not much to speak of.

I'm looking pretty hard at adopting a guinea pig. I know, I know; Why the small, furry critter, you ask? Well, several reasons.

1. We had them growing up, and they were awesome.

2. Pudder hates other cats, so that's out.

3. My condo association doesn't allow dogs, so that's out.

4. It's something that will freak Amanda out when she comes over. ;) (love you, Manda!)

5. Low-maintenance, but lots of fun.
6. There's so many of them at shelters, and no one else wants them!!


Here's the guy I'm hoping to go "meet" soon - not sure if he's the one for me, but we'll get acquainted and see...His name is Bump.

More later on whether or not I adopt, and if so, whether it's Bump or some other lucky piggy...

2 comments:

dancingo4 said...

you and your creatures. You love'em. (i'm glad someone does- ha ha)

I do like to visit the critters...so if you do have a new family member, i'll check it out...from across the room :-)

Hot4Teacha said...

I know you'll visit - and admire from a distance. It's all good. I haven't had a chance to get Bump yet - hope he's still there when I have a minute to go!! I work every day this week at one job or the other (except Tuesday - concert!). Maybe this weekend...