Monday, October 29, 2007

Deliciousness

Oh my goodness, have I found the best thing since sliced bread!

There is this FANTASTIC place in St. Louis Park called Thanh Do. They do Asian cuisine, but it's so much better than your average Chinese joint, I can hardly contain myself.

First off, they had this hot & sour soup that was phenomenal! I think that in and of itself cleared up my little congestion issue! Whew! Then I had Vietnamese-style spring rolls...again, they were fabulous! Delicious stuffing, great temperature, just right with the blended peanut sauce.

And finally, the garlic lovers dish. I know, I know...stinky, ew, etc. But when you want to get rid of a cold, garlic is the way to go (so sayeth my friend Barb, who knows this kind of thing). So I did it up, baby, and man, was it good! I'm going to be oozing garlic out of my pores for a few days (I suppose that'll be attractive to the boy!). I have leftovers for lunch tomorrow (yeah baby!)

So I now have a favorite restaurant in my new neighborhood. This is so exciting - I'm getting to know this place a bit at a time. Incidentally, I also found a laundromat/dry cleaner and a car detailing place that I like. So - "yay" for clean car interiors, bedding, & clothes!!

2 comments:

nat said...

Vietnamese food is by far my favorite ethnic food. I just had some last night, and Trang, the owner of my favorite place knows me by name. I can't wait to try your place as well!

Hot4Teacha said...

Hell yeah! I love trying all these new places...way fun! You're my Twin City girl - I will go wherever you lead!