Wednesday, October 31, 2007

LOL - Happy Halloween!

So I have this great thing I've been trying to do for the past few months, and I find it truly makes my day brighter. I laugh out loud. Not all day long like an idiot, although sometimes that happens, too. No, I find one thing in each day that makes me laugh out loud, and I revel in the moment.

OK, so you're thinking, "Hmmm, Di is obviously spending too much time with the hippies in SLP." Not true! I just thought about it, and figured, why not? Why not let out that reaction to the funny things I see around me? So what if I'm alone when I see it? Just because no one is there to hear me laugh doesn't make it any less funny - and laughing, I think, is good for the soul!
So today's LOL: As I was driving to work via Cedar Lake Road, I came to the intersection of Louisiana Avenue, and of course, hit the read light. As I idled and awaited the signal change, I noticed a SLP school bus to my left, also awaiting a signal change. The bus had a peculiarity to it, though.

On the front grill of the bus was a witch. Not just a face of a witch - this witch looked like she had flown into the bus and been smashed up against the grill. Feet sticking out, broom broken, the whole nine yards. Friggin' hilarious! The picture below is similar, although shows said witch flying into a tree. Same idea applies - I just found it utterly amusing at 7:30 am!

Happy Halloween, and be careful what gets stuck on your car grill tonight!

No comments: