Monday, October 01, 2007

We..are..fam-i-ly!

This was the final push to get moved in. My favorite brothers mosied (moseyed?) on down with a truck 'n' trailer to help me move my furniture...woo-hoo! Very excited to have all my crap in one place FINALLY! Well, except my cat, but she's coming soon. Just didn't want her to get squashed by a random chair or something. You know how kitties get in that one place they shouldn't...all the time!

Anyway, now comes the settling. Ah, nesting...one of my favorite pasttimes. :) I need to buy a living room set for sure, and a flat-screen TV is also on the menu. Oh, and bedding - must have new bedding! But first, I just want to dig out from underneath the pile, and also figure out how to open my garage door. The previous owner left a smashed up old fashioned opener and a brand-spankin' new one; neither works. Hmmm...may take some investigative work.

In the meantime, I'm just chillin' in MY new pad. Awwww yeah!

1 comment:

dancingo4 said...

Pictures please!